Wednesday, December 31

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all my family and friends, near and far! May this coming year of 2015 be just the best ever! My husband and I are staying in on this cold night and plan to watch a John Wayne western. So very glad to stay in out of the wind and cold! I fixed tacos for supper and I reminded him, or I should say I helped him to recall, that 46 years ago we ate tacos in Old Towne in San Diego on New Years Eve. At midnight, the bells rang out across the city because it was the start of San Diego's 200th birthday and a year of celebrations (1969). I can clearly remember being at the window, hearing the bells. My husband......uh, no recollection at all. LOL! And I am not surprised. 

Tomorrow I will announce the winner of the giveaway that I posted about earlier in December. I'll be tossing all the comments into a basket and my Random Number Man will draw a winner. See you then. Have a wonderful evening wherever you are! 
Sandi

1 comment:

Kate said...

All the best for 2015, Sandi!

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018