Friday, February 14

Valentine's Day 2014!





Wishing you all a lovely day! Thanks to those who have sent well-wishes for my upcoming surgery. Having surgery on Valentine's Day isn't quite the treat I might wish for but I do wish for good health and so I'm okay with it. I have a stack of books and magazines to enjoy as I recover and a pile of wool quilt blocks to work on so I am prepared. Oh, and the laundry's done and the house is clean and my husband will be doing the cooking for a couple of weeks. Love it.  :-)  
Sandi

2 comments:

Beth said...

Rest and recover

Needled Mom said...

I hope you will be back and feeling better soon, Sandi. That is not the best Valentine's gift you have ever received. I also hope Kaiser is doing better. Take care of yourself.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018