Monday, April 8

What's on the line?

After last week's windy attempt to photograph a quilt, I decided that a "re-run" of a past quilt was in order. I chose this pretty pink star quilt that also features a lot of really lovely green grass and green leaves!


The area where I hang the quilts is really quite muddy and not yet ready for quilt-hanging. Maybe next week, things will be a little less muddy and damp. If not...........well, there might be another "re-run".  :-)
Have a great Monday and a good start to the week!
Sandi

5 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful quilt, Sandi, but the green grass and leaves are even more beautiful. :)

Beth said...

The quilt is so pretty. Love all the fabrics. I agree with Kate, seeing leaves and all the green is very pretty too. I hope we start seeing some soon.

Nanette Merrill said...

I like a good rerun. This one is special. Love the stars and the colors.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Lovely stars. We have rain, and, they are predicting snow flurries later in the week. Yuk! I'm ready for some sun and warmer weather.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So lovely Sandi!

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018