Sunday, January 30

I'm here.......just busy!

I don't think I've gone five days without blogging since I began this journey. I'd like to tell you that I've been away enjoying some sun and warmth but that would not be true. There has been some sun here in Minnesota and the temps warmed into the upper 20's to low 30's but I don't really call that "warmth". My only excuse for not blogging since last Monday.......I've been busy. From house stuff to family stuff and from church stuff to work stuff and health stuff to just plain unplanned stuff, there's been a lot of stuff going on. LOL! Plus, I've been doing some stitching and working on some projects. I realized I can't show you some of them because they are for a retreat, a shop hop and my spring DayTreat and must be kept a bit secret. I'll tell you more about all of them as soon as I can. I was planning to share more on my friend Ilse's book but I need to take some photos to do that. I'll get to it yet. And the poor Snowman Quilt is waiting on my sewing table to finally become "real" and I will get to that, too. To everything there is a season and a time........and speaking of time.......it is almost time for a really awesome blogging event.......One World One Heart hosted by Lisa at A*Whimsical*Bohemian blog. You'll get the scoop on Monday, January 31st. This is my third year to participate and it is the last year that Lisa will be hosting this event. Last year I shared a needlecase (go here to see it) and later this month a tutorial will be posted for the needlecase so you can make one, too.
And so as to not conflict with the One World One Heart blog event..........My usual feature on Monday's - "What's on the line?" will appear on Tuesday this week. :-)
Now it's time to close down the computer for the night. See you all on Monday! Have a lovely Sunday!
Sandi

4 comments:

Clothed in Scarlet said...

Ah, you're so sweet! I hope you have a lovely so Sunday as well:0) Sarah

Crispy said...

Its good to hear all is well, I've missed your chatty posts :0)

Crispy

Vivian said...

Life gets in the way of our blogging now and then, doesn't it? Take a deep breath, and we'll catch you when you come back, whether 24 hours or a bit later. :)

Nanette Merrill said...

It is good to read up on you and what you are doing. Things are busy but life is like that. We just move as fast through it as possible.

"Peace can be found in the piecing of a quilt."
©SEA 2001-2018